- You must not rely on the information as medical advice or as an alternative to medical advice.
- If you have a specific question on a medical matter you should consult your doctor and/or other regulated healthcare professional.
- You should not disregard professional medical advice or discontinue medical and or psychiatric treatment because of information we offer.
- We shall not be liable for any physical or psychological damage arising out of the use of the website or attending events.
- Please don't give out personal information as it is shared to YouTube and is available for anyone to watch.
- Please don't share any other student's personal details that they may have shared in a closed session. Closed sessions are private and not available for others to access. To share anything from this is a breach of confidentiality.
- All events, either in person or online are recreational drug free.
In Person Events
- If you have used any mind altering non-prescription drugs for recreational, spiritual or self-medicating purposes recently, or if you have any pre-existing medical or psychological conditions, you may want to consult with a doctor or mental health professional before coming on retreats or attending other live events to ensure that the event is right for you.
- Organisers and staff are not trained therapists and cannot be regarded as a replacement for professional therapy or be held responsible for an individual’s wellbeing during retreats or other live events.
- We reserve the right to refuse or ask an attendee to leave a retreat or any other live event, if we feel they pose a risk to themselves or to any other attendee. We request all attendees to conduct themselves with courtesy and respect.
- We do not allow the use of or presence of any recreational drugs at any in person events with Helen and participants will be asked to leave if they violate this.
- Any prescription medication must be declared on a retreat to the events team using the personal information document. It is the participants responsibility to update us of any changes in medical circumstances, medication etc.
Please be aware that by joining any event you are aware of and agree to the following.
- The event recordings maybe uploaded to YouTube and Social Media. If you ask a question with the camera on, you are giving your permission to be on YouTube and Social Media.
- Please check each event for details. Any refunds issued will be minus the PayPal fee. (This is out of our control as PayPal do not refund their fee.)
- To ask a question hover your mouse at the bottom of the screen, click on participants, click on the raise hand at the bottom of the list of participants.
- Please mute yourself after your question is answered.
- Helen asks that you please keep questions concise and to the point.
- Helen uses her own experience to teach and cannot comment on other teachers or teachings and asks that you do not quote other teachers or teachings.
- The chat box, if functioning, will not be monitored or replied to during or after any event.