- You must not rely on the information as medical advice or as an alternative to medical advice.
- If you have a specific question on a medical matter you should consult your doctor and/or other regulated healthcare professional.
- You should not disregard professional medical advice or discontinue medical and or psychiatric treatment because of information we offer.
- We shall not be liable for any physical or psychological damage arising out of the use of the website or attending events.
- Please don't give out personal information as it is shared to YouTube and is available for anyone to watch.
- Please don't share any other student's personal details that they may have shared in a closed session. Closed sessions are private and not available for others to access. To share anything from this is a breach of confidentiality.
- These conditions also apply to Satsang.
- Please check each event for details. Any refunds issued will be minus the PayPal fee. (This is out of our control as PayPal do not refund their fee.)
Please be aware that by joining Satsang you are aware of and agree to the following.
- Satsang recordings are uploaded to YouTube and Social Media. If you ask a question with the camera on, you are giving your permission to be on YouTube and Social Media.
- To ask a question if you are not able to attend satsang, please use the contact form on the Contact us page. Please state it is a question for Satsang.
- To ask a question hover your mouse at the bottom of the screen, click on participants, click on the raise hand at the bottom of the list of participants.
- Please mute yourself after your question is answered.
- Helen asks that you please keep questions concise and to the point.
- Helen will answer a maximum of six questions.
- Helen uses her own experience to teach and cannot comment on other teachers or teachings and asks that you do not quote other teachers or teachings.
- The chat box on Zoom will not be monitored or replied to during or after any event.