- You must not rely on the information as medical advice or as an alternative to medical advice.
- If you have a specific question on a medical matter you should consult your doctor and/or other regulated healthcare professional.
- You should not disregard professional medical advice or discontinue medical and or psychiatric treatment because of information we offer.
- We shall not be liable for any physical or psychological damage arising out of the use of the website or attending events.
- Please don't give out personal information as it is shared to YouTube and is available for anyone to watch.
- Please don't share any other student's personal details that they may have shared in a closed session. Closed sessions are private and not available for others to access. To share anything from this is a breach of confidentiality.
- Please check each event for details. Any refunds issued will be minus the PayPal fee. (This is out of our control as PayPal do not refund their fee.
Satsang - (The conditions listed above also apply to Satsang)
Please be aware that by joining Satsang you are aware of and agree to the following.
- To ask a question hover your mouse at the bottom of the screen, click on participants, click on the raise hand at the bottom of the list of participants.
- Please mute yourself after your question is answered.
- Helen asks that you please keep questions concise and to the point.
- Helen will answer a maximum of six questions.
- Helen uses her own experience to teach and cannot comment on other teachers or teachings and asks that you do not quote other teachers or teachings.
- The chat box on Zoom will not be monitored or replied to during or after any event.
- Satsang recordings are uploaded to YouTube. If you ask a question with the camera on, you are giving your permission to be on YouTube.
- To ask a question with the camera on, gives permission for it to be shown on YouTube.
- To ask a question anonymously, please use the contact form on the website. Stating it is a question for Satsang.